CopaSAT STORM V3
Ku-band Mobile SATCOM
The CopaSAT STORM V3 transportable, ruggedized, mobile SATCOM solution. This CopaSAT exclusive configuration allows for multiple electronically steerable satellite antennas with embedded power and Cradle Point for ultimate high-performance Communications On The Move or Communications On The Pause.
The STORM V3 offers many additional options for maximum flexibility and usability.
Situation Awareness Redefined
- Global LEO roaming coverage.
- LEO Data rates up to 200Mbps Downlink/20Mbps uplink.
- Supports Communications On The Move (COTM) & Communications On The Pause (COTP) requirements.
- Portable, ruggedized, reliable, one-button connectivity built to operate in the most extreme environments.
- No commissioning on LEO-simple access through subscription.
- Get access to infrastructure that automatically provisions and acquires the satellite with no pointing or time-consuming set up.
- Overcome challenges associated with requirements to remain connected at high speeds, even across rough terrain or seas.
- Fully integrated SATCOM terminal.
- Customized communication solutions designed to meet your requirements and specifications.
- One Person Carry, meets airline checked luggage standards.
- Uses SD-WAN to select between cellular, Wi-Fi or satellite
networks for optimization, failover or balancing.
- Multiple power options.
- Plug and play.
|Transmit||14.0 GHz- 14.50 GHz|
|Receive||10.70 GHz-12.70 GHz|
|Integrated Router||Ethernet Switch/WiFi|
|Cradlepoint PepWave (Optional)||WiFi/LTE
FIPS 140-2, AES 256K encryption
|Environmental & Reliability|
|MIL-STD||Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G|
|Water Infiltration||Designed to meet IP68|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +55°C|
|Physical||STORM V3 COTM|
|Dimensions||23” x 20” x 2 1/4 “|
|Weight||< 30 lbs (13.6 Kg)|
|Mounting||Industry standard mounting holes|
|Input DC||12 VDC to 36 VDC|
|Input AC||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Solar Input||18—25 VDC, 10A max|
|BB-2590 Battery Input||24 VDC|
|Vehicle Power||12-28 VDC|
|Output||Optional 12 VDC output|
|USB Charging||USB/USB-C 30W|
|Power Consumption||110-150W (COTM)|
|• Two 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ 45 ports Ethernet ports
• External SIM card access
• Management (Smart Phone GUI, M&C, Web UI/REST interfaceable)
|STORM V3 Options|
|• LTE WAN capable / Wi-Fi access point
• Fly-away transit case
• MRZR mount
• Suction cup mounts
• Magnetic mounts
• Luggage rack/roof mount
Potential Users & Applications
- Rapid Deployment Teams
- Emergency Response Teams
- Law Enforcement