Ku-band Mobile SATCOM
The CopaSAT STORM transportable, ruggedized, mobile SATCOM solution is a CopaSAT exclusive configuration that features a Kymeta™ u7 flat panel satellite antenna, iDirect 950 Modem and 25 W BUC for ultimate high-performance
on-the-move or on-the-pause communications.
CopaSAT has partnered with Kymeta and iDirect to deliver a fully integrated SATCOM solution that delivers ruggedized, reliable communication in even the most remote and demanding environments. The CopaSAT STORM is available in three different base configurations and offers additional options for maximum flexibility.
— CopaSAT STORM Commercial
— CopaSAT STORM Military
— CopaSAT STORM Transportable
Situation Awareness Redefined – Get the Right Tools for the Job
Now you can:
- Get access to low size, weight, and power (SWaP) satellite infrastructure solutions that automatically provision and acquire the satellite – no pointing or time-consuming set up.
- Have portable, ruggedized, reliable one-button connectivity built to survive the most extreme environments.
- Support SATCOM on-the-move (SOTM) and communication on-the-pause (COTP) requirements when you need them.
- Utilize built-to-order, customized communications solutions designed to specifically meet your requirements.
- Overcome challenges associated with requirements to remain connected even at extreme high-speeds, plus resistance to excessive vibration, thermal exposure, and water infiltration.
- Have a one-stop provider for innovative satellite products.
|Dimensions||32.5 in. x 32.5 in. x 5.5 in.|
|Weight||~98 lb. (44.5 kg)|
|Integrated Satellite Router||iDirect 950mp|
|Block Upconverter (BUC)||25 W
|Water Infiltration (Military)||Designed to meet IP68
|MIL-STD (Military)||Designed to meet MIL-STD 810G
Designed to meet MIL-STD 461
|Commercial, Military, Transportable
Wi-Fi Access Point
NEWTEC 3310 Modem
Luggage Rack Mount
Custom Mounts as Required
- 4 minutes to transmitting
- Automatic pointing, tracking
- Plug and play ease of use
- Transmit and Receive
- Maritime and Land based
- Supports COTM/COTP
Integrated Unit Features
- Fully integrated solution
- Impact resistent
- Continuous tracking
- Water resistent
Example Use Cases
- 11 Meter RHIB
- CCM Mk 1
- And many more!